There is lots of support and information about money from Dosh and other organisations. Here are some documents you can download and links you can follow:
- Gov.uk benefits information
- Ferret Benefits information
- PIP info: An adviser guide to Personal Independence Payment regulations and case law.
- Social Welfare Training
- WCA.info: An adviser guide to Work Capability Assessment regulations and case law for ESA.
- Welfare Benefits and Tax Credits resources from the Child Poverty Action Group
- Benefits Calculator (moneyhelper.org.uk) A free tool designed to help people discover any additional benefits and social tariffs they could be entitled to.
- Cost Of Living Help EasyRead This easy read leaflet gives more information about the Cost of Living Payments to households.
- 247grid: A costed support planning tool to map daily activities and manage a personal budget.
- The Association for Real Change: Promotes the development of person-centred services for people with a learning disability.
- BILD – Latest Information
- The Disability One Stop Shop: Free resources for disabled people and their families, including resources from Dosh.
- Disability Law Service
- Grants for Stairlifts: A site to help you with getting adaptations to your home.
- HFT Family Carer Support | Money Matters This guide is for family carers of an adult with a learning disability and/ or autism who may need to support their relative with their finances.
- Learning Disability Wales: Working for all children and adults with a learning disability in Wales.
- Making Money Easier: The easy picture guide to banking
- Mencap Wills and Trusts information
- Money Advice Service: Free and impartial money advice, set up by the government
- Money Saving Expert: Information and guidance on saving money, including on utility bills, travel costs, banking and holidays.
- Motability: Vehicle leasing for people with a disability.
- MySafeHome: Mortgages for people with disabilities or support needs.
- Pay Your Way Guide to Delegated Payments A guide on ways to delegate payments and safely allow other people to help you with your banking. (original document attached and is no longer being updated)
- Mencap: What is a Learning Disability?
- Social Tariffs – Do you receive government benefits? You could be eligible for low-cost, reliable broadband and mobile phone packages.
We try to ensure these links are up-to-date and useful to you, but things change so we may have missed some. Please let us know if a link is not working or you want to suggest another link. We cannot accept responsibility for the content of external websites.