Work for us
We regularly recruit local financial advocates and office-based staff who are passionate about supporting people with a learning disability to be in control of their money.
We are currently recruiting for a Financial Advocate in Devon:
We have grown in a number of areas across the South West and are particularly looking for interest from people in:
- Exeter and South/East Devon
- Torbay and South Devon
The vacancy is:
- 20-25 hours per week with opportunity to increase subject to growth
- Home-based with regular travel to local people supported
- Deadline : Monday 11th March 2019 *extended to Wednesday 13th March due to technical problems with the online application form on Monday 11th. Please check and ensure your application has been submitted correctly by Wednesday*
- Provisional interviews week beginning 18th March 2019
We are not currently recruiting for any other positions, however we are always interested to hear from people who want to work for Dosh, so please get in touch to introduce yourself.
Working for Dosh
Working for Dosh means a rewarding job with flexible working where you can really make a difference. Here is what some of current staff said when we asked them what they love about working for Dosh:
“I can see the difference we make in helping people be more independent and safe financially and achieve their goals.”
“I love the freedom and trust shown in me.”
“As a Financial Advocate I get to visit individuals and become part of their Circle of Support and build relationships … being a part of an individual’s life can be extremely rewarding.”
If you cannot find the vacancy for you above, but are keen to join Dosh in the future, please contact us. We always like to talk to people who are interested in Dosh and keep in touch in case of future vacancies.