Links to other resources and organisations
There is lots of support and information about money from Dosh and other organisations. Here are some documents you can download and links you can follow:
- Dosh Leaflet – an overview of the support Dosh provides
- Dosh Promise – the way we support people
- Introduction to Dosh – a guide to Dosh financial advocacy, appointeeship and money checks
- Dosh Money Check Guide
- Dosh SDS Leaflet – Dosh support with direct payments, personal budgets, Individual Service Funds (ISFs) and other types of budget
- Banking report
- Banking report – Easy Read summary
- Banking guide
- Banking help sheet
- Overview factsheet for family carers
- Gov.uk benefits information
- Ferret Benefits information
- PIP.info: An adviser guide to Personal Independence Payment regulations and case law.
- Social Welfare Training
- WCA.info: An adviser guide to Work Capability Assessment regulations and case law for ESA.
- Welfare Benefits and Tax Credits resources from the Child Poverty Action Group
- The Association for Real Change: A group that promotes the development of person-centred services for people with a learning disability.
- BILD Easy Read Information about Money
- Disability Action Alliance: Dosh is a member of this network of disability organisations.
- The Disability One Stop Shop: Free resources for disabled people and their families, including resources from Dosh.
- Disability Law Service
- Grants for Stairlifts: A site to help you with getting adaptations to your home.
- Learning Disability Wales: Working for all children and adults with a learning disability in Wales.
- Making Money Easier: The easy picture guide to banking
- Mencap Wills and Trusts information
- Money Advice Service: Free and impartial money advice, set up by the government
- Money Saving Expert: Up-to-date information and guidance on saving money, including on utility bills, travel costs, banking and holidays.
- Motability: Vehicle leasing for people with a disability.
- MySafeHome: Mortgages for people with disabilities or support needs.
- Pay your Way: A guide from the Payments Council on ways to delegate payments and safely allow other people to help you with your banking.
- Socialcare.info: A guide to social care and benefits support in your local area.
We try to ensure these links are up-to-date and useful to you, but things change so we may have missed some. Please let us know if a link is not working or you want to suggest another link. We cannot accept responsibility for the content of external websites.